· Trust your gut and explore ways to clear your mind such as exercise and meditation. This will help you tune into your gut feelings much better when your mind isn’t cluttered with all of the tasks you have to get done.
· Lucky people have a positive attitude and expect that the best circumstances will come to them. So, believing that only positive results will happen can become a self-fulfilling prophecy, even in the face of discouraging circumstances.
· Thinking positive thoughts and putting them into words such as “I attract abundance and success” can also help you stay focused on creating positive change in your life.
· Be curious and remain open to possibility. Look around you and notice things you may not have picked upon before. A great exercise is to go on a nature walk and take in all of the sensory stimuli around you; notice the varying shades of green in the grasses and vivid colors of the new, budding flowers. Spring is a perfect time to practice this exercise!
· Your destination success goal may take time, but remind yourself to take baby steps and keep in mind that success may not happen overnight, but you will learn something fabulous every step of the way. In the meantime, appreciate the process of getting to your end goal, rather than get discouraged about the length of time involved.
· Get outside of your comfort zone and don’t be afraid to go on new adventures. Take a brand new route home that you have never taken before or take a road trip to somewhere exciting where you have never been before as a way of getting inspired.
· Visualize yourself as a lucky person and someone who achieves what they want out of life. Make a list of all of the things that you want to achieve and why. If you are artistic, draw pictures of where you would like to see yourself once you get the luck and success you are striving for.
· Keep yourself motivated by surrounding yourself with others who are seeking to achieve success in their lives and reinforce yourself for small victories such as dining out with a friend at a favorite restaurant.
· Lucky people keep moving forward in the face of failure. When you feel defeated, keep pressing on and remember to begin with the end in mind if you feel all hope is lost.
· Eliminate clutter, be it something that you no longer use, like or need. This can pave the way for less worry and emotional clutter, thereby helping you to be more receptive to signs, signals and opportunities that can bring you good luck.
· Finally, it is rumored that wearing your clothes inside out, stepping in a shadow or merely keeping a good luck charm such as a four leaf clover nearby as a way of bringing good karma.
Being lucky doesn’t necessarily mean you are born with it. Rather, by practicing these strategies and keeping your mind open to possibilities, you can achieve more than you thought! For more information on this topic, visit this link.